Tuesday, September 9, 2008

It is time to vote!

I thought I wasn't going to be convinced to vote this year, but holyshit I was wrong. Sarah Palin is sciences worst nightmare. I can't stand the bitch, so it is time to cast my ballot against that hypocritical bitch.

Abstinence only education = Palin's 17 year old daughter being pregnant (link), perhaps she found her future baby's daddy at church like Britney Spears younger sister. (link) I wonder how many attempts at the poophole it took before Palin's daughter decided to take in the otherside. (abstenence only pledgers 6x more likely to have anal sex link) Not to mention anal sex increases the risk on STD's, HIV for example 5x as high for receieving it in the poophole.

There is a 15% chance of McCain dieing in his first term of office. I sure as hell don't wanna take that risk.

No comments: