Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Post Yay!

Well, I'm new to this blogging thing. I guess I'll use this as a way to practice my writing, as I am a horrible writer. (I grew up in Hawaii, people here don't use proper English grrrrr)

I'm an Atheist. My horns are ~7 centimeters long, my tail is about half a meter. I eat babies for breakfast, along with being a nazi, communist, devil worshiper, and racist (insert sarcasm here). I like long walks on the beach, quiet sunsets, classical music, buying gifts, working hard, and small children (Actually, I hate all of those things).

Enough of this monkey business. I'm a scientific Atheist or scientific rationalist. This blog will be mostly about my various dealing with pseudoscience loonies in the real world, on the internets, and random funny stuff. ...

Enjoy

1 comment:

GumbyTheCat said...

Good start to your blog! I'm new to the whole blogging thing too, and like you started it partly to improve my writing skills (that, and also to laugh at creationists).

Good luck!